January Instagram Roundup

Can you believe it's already the end of January? I always feel like once Christmas is over we are in a high speed chase to make it to summer. No one else might not agree with me on that one, but living at the beach summer is the highlight of every year. Warm sunny days spent out on the boat with the family, nothing beats it! But as we are at the end of January I like to take a look back at the month on Instagram!


It's that time of the month again! No, not THAT time of the month.. The magical one time of the month, every month (from here on out), that I will be doing a great Instagram round up and linking to items that I have not linked yet! Hopefully I can cover it all, but of course if there's something I missed that you're dying to know where I got it, like home decor, etc. Just shoot me a message and I will do my best to find it!





This week has been PAINFULLY cold in North Carolina!! Just making it to the gym I feel like I have to wear my parka, so naturally I had to share these earmuffs with you guys. Also I have about 4 colors of this top, and 3 or 4 colors of these leggings so I highly recommend them. Feel free to ask me about sizing, I'm wearing a size 6 in both top and bottom here but could definitely do a size 4.






Unfortunately the color of my rain coat is sold out, but I linked the exact style and they have some awesome color combos right now. I'm loving the camo!!! Perfect for a rainy day that is cold or warm because it's a great wind breaker, but it's not too heavy.




You might have seen this look on the youtube this past week! I filmed an awesome video for you guys talking about how to get into real estate... You definitely should check it out if you haven't!






This top and leggings combo again.. I'm telling you it's ALL I wear if I'm not in regular work clothes haha!






Okay this was a super fun outfit I wore out to date night on Friday night. I have not worn a crop top since I was 13 or 14 years old, so clearly my fitness routine is working wonders for me! I have a few fitness blog posts coming up but if there's anything specific you are wanting to know about how I'm shedding the pounds, let me know.




Another fun new gym look right here for you to enjoy... and wonder if I actually own regular clothes! Contrary to popular belief, I do go to work most days, but I much prefer my time in the gym in these super comfy leggings!!

No comments