H&M Spring Home Collection Favorites

Did you know H&M sold home decor? No? Me either. My mind was blown the first time I went on their website to shop for my normal staples and found a home decor section. I bet you and I aren't the only ones that had no idea, either! 


Okay so not only did I have no idea they had home decor, I had no idea what trendy, adorable, and AFFORDABLE home decor they had. Like seriously, $12.99 pillows and rugs, $24.99 mirrors and wall art. The list goes on and they've really outdone themselves. But not only that, they just released their newest spring collection and y'all...I need it ALL. Like full home make-over straight from the H&M warehouse.



The stuff is selling out quick though guys, so what you see, you have to grab. I found the spring collection early this morning, and by the time I went to share my favorites with you, a lot was already gone. Did you think you needed a palm leaf shaped rug? No, but it's only $12.99 so here you are with one on the way. So now not only can you get your basics and $4 swimsuits, but also your entire living room furnishings. Just call H&M a one stop shop. And no, this isn't sponsored, but I think everyone needs to see what they just launched. I searched over 1,300 products in their spring collection to narrow it down to my favorite 12 items, and I don't think you'll be disappointed!




Let me know if you see anything on their website that is in your top five, it was really hard to not include their gold silverware and white and gold dinner plates, but I had to keep it concise haha!
website | instagram | pinterest | facebook 

No comments