2019 Goals & Resolutions



Happy New Year guys!! Okay so it's January 3rd and you might notice it's been a month (or three) since I got my blog back up and running, but honestly in that amount of time I've been thinking long and hard about what I truly wanted to do with it.

As some of you may or may not know, and you can read more here if you don't know, but when I had my fashion blog back in college it was just that...fashion. And that's it. I was in the middle of my ten years of working retail, so my life literally revolved around fashion 24/7. Fast forward to my mid-twenties and I have found there is just SO much more to life. I got out of the retail industry, and have felt myself blossom as a person, as a girlfriend, a mom to my doggies, and so much more. So to tell you that this blog will be all about fashion would be a lie, it's going to be so much more than that.

I am no stranger to the blogging world, when I was Rainboots & Retail from 2012-2016 I had hundreds of posts, worked with some amazing brands, and made some lifelong blogging friends. We did not have insta-stories back then, so I do have a LOT to learn in 2019 about the current blogging trends.

When the clock struck midnight on January 1st, 2019 I thought long and hard about my goals- this blog getting started back up is definitely a big goal from me! My schedule as a real estate agent is extremely flexible, so I am excited to be committed to bringing something weekly for my readers!

As for some other 2019 goals...
-Spend more time outside. This one is funny for me because if you follow me on instagram you will notice how much time my family and I spend out on the water. In case you didn't realize, I live at the beach, so spending time outside is inevitable, especially in the summer months. It's the not-so-summery months that keep me a little cooped up, and those are the days that this goal is directed at.

-Keep up with the laundry. WHY is this so simple when you write it out but gets so lost in the weekly shuffle??? I will seriously leave clean laundry in the dryer for two weeks until Klein and I are both out of underwear...I gotta keep it together this year.

-Continue with my current work out routine. Some other things you may know- I started FitwithASD which is a work out program created by one of my favorite bloggers (who I started following way back when in college, probably 2013ish) and you can ask anyone...I've never made it to the gym every single day for three weeks straight. This program has done it for me, is different every day so I never get bored, and in case you haven't heard: 2019 is the year of the tight ass!!!

Those are the big three, although I have plenty in mind that are more personal. Oh and in case Klein stumbles upon this... 2019 is the year of the engagement ring, I'm just saying.

Tell me all about your goals for 2019, I'd love some other inspiration! And let me know, either in the comments here, or on Instagram what you are hoping to see from this blog- anything goes!


website | instagram | pinterest | facebook 

No comments