Nordstrom Rack Steals



These leggings are such good quality and under $20!!! This is one of my go to brands on the site, because they resemble the quality of Lululemon. 

Sneaks that will carry you from spring to summer are a must, size down a half size in these bad boys...they are SO comfy!

One of my fave mini skirts is on sale for under $30 now... it was originally $70 so this is a DEAL especially with summer coming up. I already have it in blue, but this white is tempting.

This is favorite of mine, it's the palette that I swear by and have used since college (I've bought new ones, no one panic) but snag it now because its over 50% off.

How cute is this laptop case?! At only $11, it deserves a chance to protect your computer!!

If you're new around here, I am here to let you know you'll be seeing a lot of this brand around here! I am a Free People fanatic, but don't always love the price tag. My best kept secret is that two or three months after pieces are on the rack in Belk and Nordstrom, they appear on Nordstrom Rack for 70% off. I buy pieces the same season, at over half the price, you're welcome :)

Piggy backing off of this, this pair of denim with the blown out knees is a must for the spring!

These bags just don't ever seem to go out of style, and now you can add one to your closet at 50% off...yep you heard me right, crazy!!

And last but not least, I bet you had no idea that Nordstrom Rack carried home furnishings and decor. Check out these super popular tumblers, except on Rack they are 40% off!! Great time to stock up for gifts for birthdays throughout the year, you can go wrong gifting these for someone else, or yourself!


Instagram fam, don't you guys worry, just because I'm not using liketkit doesn't mean I'll leave you hanging on my outfit details. I linked everything below!




No comments