Products I'm loving in 2019

From Amazon to Nordstrom Rack, I spend a LOT of time perusing the internet for the next best thing. Since I am in my mid-twenties, and still ballin' on a budget (you're going to hear me say that a LOT), most things end up sitting in my cart and never being purchased... who's with me? So the lucky few items that actually make it to my front door are ones that I have to have and ones that I LOVE. Since 2019 has begun and I'm in the middle of an awesome work out routine, I have decided to share some things that I truly cannot live without.




If you follow me on Instagram, you will see me wear these sunglasses all day everyday. I bought them in December and they are my current favorites! Under $70 and big enough to hide my face if I'm not feeling wearing makeup!

For Christmas this year I bought Klein these headphones, and it turns out that I've worn them more than he has. They're awesome in the gym because they don't have a strap that touches your neck while you sweat, and they can go a lot farther out of range from your phone and still play music!

In the last six months I've ditched all of my Nike and traded it for something a little nicer! I've loved this transition, because my new favorite brand is higher quality and extremely slimming. You'll hear more about my fitness journey in a later post, it's been a long time coming trying to get back to my pre-21 year old weight. So naturally another staple that I've accumulated in many different colors are these leggings! Take the plunge and splurge on them, you will not regret it.

Won't go off on a tangent on this one, but this blender has been my go to with all of my yummy smoothies and drinks I make after my work outs! I've had this thing for years and it still works like a charm.

And you are all welcome because I had an overwhelming amount of messages on the white booties that I posted on my insta-stories yesterday, so here they are!! They are on SALE right now too, so you have to snag them. I plan to wear them now in the cold and wayyy into the spring and summer. Thanks to Klein's mom for the amazing Christmas present!

Last but not least, the jacket that I've had on repeat, another staple that you MUST have in your closet!! Super slimming, and perfect to work out in or just every day wear.


I'm rocking a few of my staples below, and the rest of this outfit is linked below!






Tank (similar) | Jeans (similar) | Jacket (sold out, similar) | Shoes | Sunglasses | Earrings



By the way, I had a lot of DM's on Instagram asking for details on this photo that I posted on Friday and as promised, I've linked everything below!




1 comment

  1. Those boots are sooo adorable! So versatile! I have that blender too, it's the BOMB!

    ReplyDelete